FRESKON: Thessaloniki a strategic transport hub for fruit and vegetables within Europe
FRESKON is the largest trade show for Fruit and Vegetables held in the Balkans and SouthEastern Mediterranean. Organised by TIF HELEXPO from 26th to 28th April 2018 at the International Exhibition Centre, owned by TIF HELEXPO and situated in the city of Thessaloniki.
FRESKON is a purely professional exhibition that, in just three years, managed to become the strategic link between companies distributing fresh fruit & vegetables and the international markets.
Essentially, it is an international meeting point for companies, producers and traders, enabling the growth of commerce and exports, the promotion of exceptional fruit & vegetable products and the expansion of partnerships through a high-quality exhibition event, a rich schedule of B2B meetings, International Congresses, side events, presentations of innovative products, speeches, etc. FRESKON is a key tool for the growth of enterprises distributing fresh fruit and vegetables in the broader region towards the global market and vice versa.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Organic products Machinery
- Packaging & standardisation materials
- Transport and logistics companies
- Quality control laboratories
- Cooperatives Producers
- Fruit & vegetable wholesalers
- Fruit & vegetable importers/exporters
- Retail traders Greek and international supermarket chains
- Logistics companies
- Consulting companies
- Certification companies
Freskon in numbers
Parallel Events 2018
- 1st International Grape congress
- Specialized parallel events, speeches and presentations
- FreshCon market (B2B meeting point of the largest Balkan and SE Europe’s Super Market Chains)